Friday, May 25, 2012

it's been one of those weeks.

the kind of week where nothing really seems to go your way.
the kind of week that makes you want to cry a little.. or a lot.
(and just let me say, i did my fair share of it.)
i may be dreading the coming saturday and sunday for fear that the turmoil isn't quiiite over, 
and i may be in store for a few more break-downs.
i can't recall exactly where i fudged over karma so badly, but i took the hint. 
you can bet i'll think twice before ever doing anything ever again.. ever. 

on a lighter note,
this week wasn't a total loss, as i did get the job at the sweet tooth fairy :)
hands down, my favorite part of the week.

lucky for me, a new week is in store in just a few days,
and i definitely think karma owes me one.

xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment