Wednesday, May 2, 2012

that's some dream.

as you may remember,
yesterday i made the venture down to the rents' house in draper-town.
unfortunately, i did something i do quite often,
and made the mistake of forgetting to stop at my apartment to grab my laptop.
so since yesterday, i've been without a laptop aside from the one that belongs to my mom that is typically readily available.
however, my mom is at work today. but do you think that stopped me?
well i'm writing this blog post.
so no. it didn't.
i asked my 16-year old bro, marshall (or as i call him "michelle"), if i could use his laptop to "write a paper". 
ha! i am so clever.
so upon being given permission,
i immediately opened safari to find that it had only been closed recently with a song from youtube on its main screen.
so naturally, i played it..
and i must say, i taught my brother well when it comes to music selection
(well sort of. i will not take credit for the remainder of the shit he listens to.)
and so from my bro's laptop to yours,
here is that siginificant song for your wednesday.


it will be saying hi to my itunes as soon as i get home.


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment