Sunday, June 10, 2012

there's something you should know about me.

it's something i recently realized, myself.
i'm impulsive.
a do-er.
the majority of my thinking occurs after making a decision.
good things come to those who wait?
no. good things come now.
and if they don't come now i will make them come now.
exhibit a:
i'm standing in the hair dye section of smith's marketplace, reaching for my usual color of light coffee brown, and.. what's this? my hand grabs red dye and walks away.


exhibit b:
horrible week. hmm.. what could possibly make me feel better... ice cream? browines? shopping?

how about a few more piercings, gauged earlobes, and new tattoo?
 sounds about right.

exhibit c:
sitting at home, reading a a magazine that says people with fine hair look nice with chin length hair. 
hey kitchen shears, let's hang out for a minute.

see what i mean?

happy sunday!
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. your hair is super adorable!! impulsive fits you well! :)

    ReplyDelete