Thursday, June 14, 2012

the ups and downs of a summer-schooling-baking-enthusiast.

working at a gourmet bake shop really does have its perks. 
for example: days like today.
when i'm feeling hopeless about my summer stats class,
lost in the depths, and sobbing over a more-than-likely failed quiz that i could have sworn i was prepared for.
or when i'm feeling self-conscious about my newly chopped hair that keeps being ugly and uncontrollable and loser-ish.
or when i realize the remainder of my gloomy day will be spent deep cleaning my apartment bathroom.
on days like today, 
i typically find myself heading towards the sweet tooth fairy.
so what if i already ate one at work early this morning?

hey strawberry shortcake,
GET IN MY BELLY.
and you know what? 
i'm saving this little guy for later.
or not. whatever.

also my hair looked like this earlier this week. 
..and also a salad.

i think i'm gonna cool it with the hair shit for a while.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment